Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just Checking to see if I have anything to say.

The exciting occurrences of the day were,
Howard woke up with diarrhea so we definitely had to beg off going to CC for mothers day with Selena and family. We had already basically decided that last night anyway because Rowan has been sick all week with vomiting and diarrhea and Quade and Thad had fevers and coughs! I had picked up Zeke from school early on Friday with stomach complaints.
While Howard, myself, Rowan and Quade were in the shower Howard was feeling extremely ILL! He sat down and held Rowan while I washed up. Suddenly he just about kicked my feet out from under me and I had to stop myself from falling on him. I thought that was pretty weird especially since he didn’t apologize or anything! How rude! I finished rinsing my hair or whatever I was doing and slowly though, hmm, that IS weird! What’s wrong with him? I turned and found him slumped over with his head kinda rolled down on his chest. I could see one eye and it seemed to be open and staring! I said HOWARD! Did you pass out? Are you ok? He lifted his head and stammered “uh, what happened?” wow, that was freaky! So he’s been in bed all day except for later this afternoon when he actually felt well enough to have spaghetti. I’ve given him ibuprofen twice and made him some carob milk for the diarrhea.
Howard’s on the phone now with Jonnie, whose brother, Isaac, was badly hurt this morning while riding his bike in the Short Creek. Rose had called earlier to let us know. Jonnie says they had to life flight him to Las Vegas! It makes me glad we weren’t there this morning! I’m so afraid something like that is going to happen. Isaac is somewhat reckless I found out after the last time we played in the sand with him. Recklessness really bothers me.
Always working on getting malachi to do his homework. Why is that SOOOO difficult?

No comments: